John Fairbankstainless steel strip with good quality and the Sales clerk service is very good.i like this company i hope can work with your again
FleuriauShipment speed is very fast, and the requirements can meet me. Salesman is very responsible.
Fierce Urchingood ,the galvanized steel coil quality is good and i donot see the broken on them.that is nice
Square Versatile Spring Steel Flat Bar Austenitic Grade Hygienic Food Safe
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||JIN LAI|
|Model Number:||Carbon Steel Flat Bar|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 tons|
|Price:||negotiable based on the quantity|
|Packaging Details:||standard seaport packing or as customers' request|
|Delivery Time:||within 10 days after received the advance|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Standard:||ASTM, AISI, EN, GB, JIS||Shape:||Square|
|Surface:||Black & Pickled & Bright, Grit 400 & 600 & 800 Are On Request||Quantity:||+/- 10% In Total Quantity And Amount Allowed|
|Technology:||Hot Rolled/cold Draw||Quality Inspection:||Accept|
metal flat bar,
mild steel flat bar
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, EN, DIN.
- Surface: black & pickled & bright, grit 400 & 600 & 800 are on request
- Packing: Wrapping with plastic cloth, wooden box or following client's requirement
- Treatment: Hot-rolled, Hot-forged, Pickling, Sandblast, Polishing, Peeling, Cold-drawn,Heat treatment
- Posts, railings and handrails
- Interior and exterior uses
- Cloakroom rails, clothes rails
- Fence posts, ground sleeves etc.
The stainless steel also known as V2A is the most commonly used stainless steel alloy. Due to its hygienic properties it is specifically used in the food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics sectors. This stainless steel is non-magnetizable in the solution-annealed condition. The flat bars are available from thyssenkrupp's materials4me shop in a range of sizes (width x thickness x length) as single items or in large quantities.
- Also known as V2A
- Corrosion resistant
- Readily weldable using electrical processes
- Readily formable
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Non-magnetizable (in the solution-annealed condition)
- Frequently used in the food sector
|Chemical Element||% Present|
|Carbon (C)||0.0 - 0.07|
|Chromium (Cr)||17.50 - 19.50|
|Manganese (Mn)||0.0 - 2.00|
|Silicon (Si)||0.0 - 1.00|
|Phosphorous (P)||0.0 - 0.05|
|Sulphur (S)||0.0 - 0.03|
|Nickel (Ni)||8.00 - 10.50|
|Nitrogen (N)||0.0 - 0.11|
- Flat steel refers to steel with a width of 12-300mm, a thickness of 3-60mm, and a section of rectangular steel with slightly blunt edges.
- Flat steel can be finished steel, can also be welded pipe stock and laminated rolled sheet bar.
- Main application: flat steel can be used for making hoop iron, tools and mechanical parts, and used for building structure parts and escalators.